ProvokeU Foundation led by Venkateshan is doing fantastic work in Chennai. They have started their work much before lockdown and have helped many families in this testing time. We wish to mention about his noble work so that People at large can know it and possibly support them in whatever way they can.
Venkateshan please brief us about ProvokeU foundation:
ProvokeU Foundation stared in the year of 2015 with the aim of supporting orphan children and elderly, later the vision extended to support educational needs of the children and promoting eco-friendly environment. The organization is officially registered in the year of 2018 under trust act. Since, 2015 ProvokeU Foundation aim to service society has reached hundreds of beneficiaries through large number of activities related to education, health and environment in association with various NGOs.
- To make the standard of education accessible to underprivileged children by acting as a bridge between the philanthropists and deserving children.
- To provide skill oriented training’s and career guidance for students to make them shine in various fields.
- To identity the individual talents of the children and support them to reach great heights.
- To promote awareness about education related schemes.
- To promote awareness on recycling, waste-management and eco-friendly activities in order to achieve the goal of creating a green environment.
So what are the activities ProvokeU foundation has done till date:
- “Kalvi kan thira – 2019” – Associated with SEA Trust and CFS Trust to provide educational kits for 1000 underprivileged government school students in the month of February, 2019.
- “Skill Proving Day – 2019 “– Associated with Kalam UV Foundation, Identifying talents of Government school children and providing Awards
- “Christmas Celebration – 2018” – Associated with Jeevodaya, and FEMA to celebrate Christmas with cancer affected patients who are in palliative care.
- “Christmas Celebration – 2018” – Associated with FEMA to celebrate Christmas with HIV affected children in Shelter Home, Red hills.
- “Aim for Green Earth – 2017” – Tree plantation drive organized by ProvokeU Foundation to create green environment.
- “Slum Guard – 2017” – Cleaning the slum and creating sustainable environment for people in slum to live in that place.
- “Diwali Celebration – 2016” – To create smile’s in the face of hundreds of gipsy children by providing dress and sweets.
- “Independent Day Celebration” – Since 2015, ProvokeU Foundation is been celebrating Independence Day with Orphan children in Sumaithagi Charitable Trust located in Ambattur.
- “Accident Free Nation” – Since 2015, every August ProvokeU Foundation is associated with Thozhan NGO to conduct India’s largest Traffic Awareness campaign to create awareness about Traffic rules and create awareness about Good Samaritan law and Traffic rules.
- “Academic Support” – Since 2015, Every Year ProvokeU foundation is been supporting underprivileged student’s education of around 25 to 30 Graduate students.
Some activities undertaken by your NGO at the time of Corona Virus:-
During the initial stage of Corona (march), we created awareness about Coronavirus and also gave awareness notice with precautions method such as wearing masks, using sanitizer and social distancing to the people of surpet, near puzhal. In later days in march, we donated masks, sanitizers and biscuits to old age homes and Orphanages which are supported by us. And also we gave awareness about Coronavirus as well. In april, we donated masks, hand gloves, soaps and biscuits to 100 sanitary workers in Korattur, Ambattur and padi. Then we started provision request. We raised fund and donated provision things such as rice, wheat, etc to 50 needy families in the area of Avadi, Pattabhiram, Jafferkhanpet, Alandur, Royapettah and Vyasarpadi.
What inspired you to come out and help the needy at this point of crisis:-
Not only this time, ProvokeU Foundation has always been helping at every time of disasters/crisis. Not all the people get their basic needs. We saw lot of people struggling to get food and basic need everyday. In such crisis, they may get even more worse. This inspired us to help those people. We are showing our social responsibility at best to support and make the society better. We are not only working alone but also working with other NGOs, that is our strength??.
Any advice you would want to convey to the people ?
We kindly request all people to keep social distancing and avoid unnecessary outings and to follow government rules and regulations, mainly respect Police, Doctors, Sanitation workers and Volunteers who have kept their individual life at risk and working for society in this curfew.
You can help the needy by either by joining us directly or you can fund us through money transfer via impactguru or net banking. In case of material donation, kindly contact us. We will guide you.
Account Details to Donate! (Those who don’t need tax exemption)
Name: ProvokeU Foundation
Bank Name: IDBI Bank
IFSC Code: IBKL0001928
Branch: Nolambur, Mogaparri West
Those who looking for Tax exemption can donate here – http://impactgu.ru/provokeu-foundation
If you wish to know more about ProvokeU Foundation you may write into email@example.com.